Serendipity Day Spa on Durham is Sudbury's quality Spa. We offer a wide range of services all in a beautiful setting. Our Services for Two package has become one of our most popular packages because it gives two people the best quality time together. Stop by anytime and visit our amazing, nurturing team of professionals at 146 Durham St., above Teak Furniture next to the YMCA!
Aesthetic and Spa Treatment Services Include:
Experience the Difference! Non-Invasive, pain-free aesthetic treatments
- Body Contouring
- Cellulite Treatment
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Circumferential Reduction
- Skin Tightening for the Face, Neck & Body
Laser Hair Removal & Permanent Hair Reduction
- CoolGlide Laser Gold Standard Hair Removal-at least 85% permanently gone after 8 sessions.
- Our laser treatments are performed by technicians who are highly trained and certified in all aspects of Laser Hair Removal. We specialize in Laser Hair Removal & Skin Renewal Treatments, and are committed to the industry and your personal image enhancement. Six - eight treatments are recommended.
- Reflexology: Reflexology is a focused pressure technique, usually directed at the feet or hands. It is based on the premise that there are zones and reflexes on different parts of the body, which corresponds to, and are relative to all parts, glands and organs of the entire body. Preformed by our Certified Reflexologist.
- Hot Stone Massage: Hot stone massage is a specialty massage where the therapist or practitioner uses smooth, heated stones, either as an extension of their own hands, or by placing them on the body while they massage other parts of the body.
- Body Exfoliation Massage: Skin Exfoliation involves the removal of the oldest dead skin cells on the skin's outermost surface, and has been used for many years to help maintain healthy skin. A luxurious scrub will be rubbed onto the body, removed with warm water and then followed by a massage with a nourishing lotion.
- Aroma Massage: The use of essential oils and other aromatic compounds are added to the lotion during the massage. The use suggests that essential oils may have therapeutic potential in altering a person’s mind, mood, cognitive function or health.
- The New VENUS FREEZE specialty facials: Venus Anti-Aging Tightening Facialm, Venus Acne Facial, Venus Pigmentation Facial
- Luxurious Shira Shir-Organic Facials: Relaxation Facial or Deep Cleansing Facial
- Purifying Serendipity Bacial: We cleanse, steam, extract, exfoliate, detoxify and moisturize your back, using our Shira skin line which is both lovely smelling and very effective to give you a treatment that will relax as well as give you visible benefits.
Fake Bake Airbrush Tanning
- Found all over the world, Fake Bake reigns as the most natural-looking self-tanner. The organically-based dihydroxy (DHA) formulation is much safer that hours of tanning in the sun or a tanning bed and is suitable for almost any skin type--even sensitive skin.
Manicures & Pedicures
- Our polish selection includes: Orly, Cuccio, Essie, Venique and China Glaze
- Cuccio COLOR VENEER: Long lasting LED/UV nail colour similar to the “shellac” that everyone has become accustomed to without the harmful solvents & Formaldehydes.
- Waxing removes the hair and helps reduce the growth cycle over time. We use both HARD & STRIP wax for client comfort. The hard wax allows smaller areas to be treated more precisely with less pain and injury to the skin. The strip wax is perfect for larger areas of the body allowing for quicker more effective treatment of those areas.
- We Offer Waxing for: Eyebrows, Lip or Chin, Side of face, Underarms, Arms, Half leg, Full Leg, Bikini, Brazilian, Chest, Full Back, Lower Back, Navel Area
Gift Cards Available.
Click link below to view our Pricing Brochure:
Serendipity Day Spa on Durham, Spa Services, Estheticians, Beauty & Health Spas, Massage Therapy, Massage Therapist, Airbrush Tanning, Manicuring and Pedicuring, Brazilian Waxing, Eyelash Extensions, Manicure, Pedicures, Reflexology, Beauty Treatments, in Sudbury, Ontario.